Actively contribute to the scientific program by submitting your abstract to present your research to an international audience of the field.
Abstracts must be submitted ONLY ONLINE through this website.
NEW! Abstract Submission Deadline: June 25th, 2019
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of Abstracts: July 2nd, 2019
Please make sure to read carefully the following guidelines before proceeding with the preparation and submission of your abstract. Abstract submission deadline has expired.
• All abstracts must be prepared, submitted and presented in English.
• The abstract submission form should be completed by the author who will be responsible for all correspondence (correct email is really important).
• Length: Abstracts (text body) should be 250-300 words. When a table is included, then the text body should not exceed 250 words.
• Table(s): Table/diagram/picture should be saved as an image file (jpeg, gif etc) before being uploaded (otherwise will not be uploaded successfully). Use of such graphics will automatically reduce the number of words allowed (it should correspond to 50 words and must be included in the limitation of 300 words in order to fit the size of an A4 paper).
• Structure: The main body of the abstracts should not be separated into sections (eg. Introduction, Conclusion etc.) but only as a uniform text.
• Title: The abstract title should be submitted strictly in capital letters and not exceed a limit of 25 words.
• Affiliations: In this field you should provide the affiliation details of all authors: Department/Hospital/University/Institution etc (eg. Department of Chemistry, University of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece).
If an author needs to be registered to more than one affiliations, you are kindly requested to use the & symbol between the two affiliations (eg. Department of Chemistry, University of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece & University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece).
• Authors are requested to check their abstract thoroughly before submission. The abstract, if approved for presentation, will be published as submitted. However, authors may edit the details of their abstract until the deadline for abstract submission, in case they have to make any important corrections or changes in the abstract(s) they have already submitted, through the link that will be provided by email*.
• Please indicate in the "Comments" box your preference for either:
Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation or Invited.
• Authors should not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
• The corresponding (submitting) author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission (submission implies that the corresponding author has received approval from co-authors)
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges authors’ acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official congress publications/material.
1. For any abstract submitted for presentation, the Registration Fee for at least one of the authors must be paid upon acceptance of the abstract. If a participant pays the
Registration Fee in prior and the abstract is finally not accepted, there will be a full refund only if the author does not desire to participate in the
Conference and send a written request to the Secretariat within 15 days of the notification of abstract rejection.
2. An author who has paid the fee for one Registration is allowed to submit up to 3 Abstracts (maximum 1 for Oral Presentation and 2 for Poster Presentation).
3. Abstracts must be original. Abstracts already presented and published, will not be accepted.
4. Contact/Queries: For any further information or clarification regarding your abstract submission you may contact the Organizing/Secretariat (email@example.com) for further information and assistance.
After online submission you will receive (by e-mail) an "Abstract Submission Number" indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted. This number must be referred to in all correspondence. Please print or save this receipt on your computer, as it will serve as a confirmation of successful abstract submission.
If you do not receive this automatic email immediately after your submission, your abstract has not been submitted properly (registered in the database). In this case you are kindly requested to repeat the procedure or contact the Organizing Bureau/Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information and assistance.
The corresponding author will be notified with reference to the approval or rejection of the submitted abstract(s) upon completion of the evaluation from the committee assigned.
*email address completed in the online form by the corresponding author during the abstract submission.