Submit Your Case for a Chance to Present at Cardio Cath Meeting 2019
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your learning with colleagues from across the globe!
Physicians are invited to send their Complex and Challenging Coronary & Structural Heart Disease Cases
• Selection of cases for presentation, special emphasis is given to innovation and creativity both in diagnosis and therapy
• The most challenging and interesting cases will be presented at the Cardio Cath Meeting 2019: Challenging Teaching Cases
• The approved presenters will be invited as Faculty to the Cardio Cath Meeting 2019 - Registration fee to the conference will be free!
We recommend using Google Chrome in order to access the online system .
Abstracts must be submitted ONLY ONLINE through this website.
Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 15th, 2019
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of Abstracts: April 1st, 2019
Please make sure to read carefully the following guidelines before proceeding with the preparation and submission of your abstract. When you are ready for the submission, please proceed with the completion of the Online Abstract Submission Form.
• All abstracts must be prepared, submitted and presented in English.
• The abstract submission form should be completed by the author who will be responsible for all correspondence (correct email is really important).
• Length: Abstracts (text body) should not exceed 250 words. When a table is included, then the text body should not exceed 200 words.
• Table(s): Table/diagram/picture should be saved as an image file (jpeg, gif etc) before being uploaded (otherwise will not be uploaded successfully). Use of such graphics will automatically reduce the number of words allowed (it should correspond to 50 words and must be included in the limitation of 250 words in order to fit the size of an A4 paper). A maximum of two (2) images can be included per abstract. The image(s) will be placed at the bottom of the abstract in all publications and may be resized to fit in the format of the final printed material.
• Structure: Abstracts must use the following structured format:
In the final version, the text will not be sorted into paragraphs.
• Title: The abstract title should be submitted strictly in capital letters and not exceed a limit of 25 words. Please do not use abbreviations.
• Affiliations: In this field you should provide the affiliation details of all authors: Department / Hospital / University / Institution etc (eg. Vascular Surgery Department, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece).
If an author needs to be registered to more than one affiliations, you are kindly requested to use the & symbol between the two affiliations (eg. Vascular Surgery Department, Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, University of Thessaly Larissa & University of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece).
• Authors are requested to check their abstract thoroughly before submission. The abstract, if approved for presentation, will be published as submitted. However, authors may edit the details of their abstract until the deadline for abstract submission, in case they have to make any important corrections or changes in the abstract(s) they have already submitted, throught the link that will be provided by email*.
• Authors should not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
• The abstract Review Committee may reject an abstract and not review it, if it does not adhere to the above guidelines. Therefore authors must strictly adhere to the above guidelines, otherwise abstracts cannot be considered for presentation. Such abstracts will be rejected and the author will not be informed.
• The corresponding (submitting) author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission (submission implies that the corresponding author has received approval from co-authors)
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges authors’ acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official congress publications/material.
After online submission you will receive (by e-mail) an "Abstract Submission Number" indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted. This number must be referred to in all correspondence. Please print or save this receipt on your computer, as it will serve as a confirmation of successful abstract submission.
If you do not receive this automatic email immediately after your submission, your abstract has not been submitted properly (registered in the database). In this case you are kindly requested to repeat the procedure or contact the Organizing Bureau/Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information and assistance.
The corresponding author will be notified with reference to the approval or rejection of the submitted case(s) by email*on April 1st, 2019.
*email address completed in the online form by the corresponding author during the case submission.