Candidates who wish to apply for the ESO Stroke Summer School are kindly requested to send their expression of interest at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of your application: March 31st 2017.
• Candidates up to and including the age of 45 interested in the Summer School (please see HERE the preliminary program) with fluent English
Send your request along with a letter of Motivation, CV (please use the this template), Letter of Support.
Wait for the official acceptance from us (the latest by April 30th; we may ask you for some extra documentation or academic reference)
Once the application deadline has passed, the local organizing committee selects the participants on the basis of:
1. Application (letter of motivation, CV (attached template), letter of support).
2. Maximum two applicants per country and one applicant per site will be accepted.
3. If there are still places available, applicants from non-European countries will be considered.
4. All applicants are expected to be ESO members or to have applied for ESO membership.